NIS'11 will take place in Hersonissos, Crete, Greece. Hersonissos is
a small town approximately 30km from Heraklion and its airport. For
instructions of how to get to the conference venue, please visit the
travel information section on the NIS web page.
The venue of the Summer School is Aldemar Knossos Royal Village. Aldemar Knossos Royal Village hotel is a magnificent resort located on the north coast of the island of Crete in Hersonissos. The hotel has 364 rooms and 40 deluxe villas with all the contemporary amenities such as air-conditioning, direct dial telephone, safe, refrigerator, color satellite television, furnished balcony or veranda. Apart from its 13 swimming pools (seawater and/or fresh water), boutiques, kiosk, internet area, mini-market, hair salon etc. The facilities include special services for children, such as baby cots, babysitting, multi-lingual animation and mini-club with activities and programmes. The recreation area offers a mini-golf course, work-out programmes with fitness instructors, a giant outdoor chess board, large-screen TV & video room, beach volley facilities, 2 table tennis, evening programmes and shows by the animation team, open amphitheatre, game room etc.
Hotel rates for NIS'11 participants:
Special, low rates are offered to NIS'11 participants:
- Single Room: 129,00 Euros.
- Double Room: 160,00 Euros.
- Triple Bungalow (with adult): 214,00 Euros.
- Triple Bungalow (with child 02-12 years): 160,00 Euros.
- Rates are per room, per day, including an American Buffet Breakfast in the Hotel's main restaurant. Vat and Tax are included.
- Please specify that you are attending NIS'11 to receive these rates.
The dead line for reservations is until 31/05/2011. After 01/06/2011 the reservations will be 'on request' basis.
Hotel payment and Cancellation Policy:
You will pay directly at the hotel. Cancellation details as below:
- For all cancellations made by the participants until 13.06.2016 there will be no cancellation fees.
- For all cancellations of the reserved rooms made from 14.06.2011 until 26.06.2011 there will be a charge equal to 1 overnight, for the cancelled rooms.
- For all cancellations made the arrival day or/and for NON-SHOW guests, there will be a charge equal to the total reserved overnights.
- E-mail / Fax: Use this form (Microsoft Word) or (PDF) and send it to email@example.com or fax it to Aldemar Knossos Royal Village, +30-28970-27612.
- You can also call Aldemar Knossos Royal Village at +30-28970-27520. Please do not forget to mention that you are attending NIS'11 organized by ENISA and FORTH in order to receive special rates.
- Online: (Not recommended) Use the hotel link for online reservations. Please note that the online reservation system may not give you the special NIS'11 rates.
Additional questions concerning the hotel? Please contact the hotel reservation desk by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +30-28970-27520.